- Setup distribution Infra - Sales team and Distributors / Super Stockiest in assigned state.
- Plan and achieve distribution expansion as per budget plans.
- Meet secondary and primary Sales targets by effective implementation of area sales & development plans.
- Define allocation of sales targets to the different SO’s / Channel Partners.
- Execute and track distribution expansion by class of towns, type of OLs and category as per plan and take corrective action, wherever required.
- Ensure distributor and market claims are settled in time by proper scrutiny and on field verification.
- Ensure retention of agreed ROI for the distributors.
- Ensure availability of required sales team head count as per plan and mentor them for delivery of daily business.
- Work very closely with National Trade Marketing and customer marketing teams for management of schemes/promotions/contests being run to promote company brand.
- Execute specific promotions - exhibitions, sampling, in-store activities etc. in targeted outlets.
- Ensure targeted productivity norms for channels and by category are met.
- Track & report activities of competition. Develop strong market intelligence and monitor competitor activities on trade channel related matters.
- People Management:
- Help recruit field sales positions by identifying potential candidates in the field.
- Build and develop team by working closely with them in field.
- Enhance team motivation and productivity levels by coaching and mentoring them.
- Train Associates/ Senior Associates /EFFs / Merchandisers etc. periodically.
- Complaint handling & Distributor and Super Distributors Management.
- Achievement of Volume (primary & secondary) Growth in the Area.
- Achievement of distribution objectives and Stock Availability as per Norms.
- Meet Merchandising objectives to create brand awareness at retailers’ & customers end.
- Effective planning & Implementation of Sales promotions.
- Effective management of trade, team and channel Grievances.
- Meet action standards on improving and maintaining infrastructure.
- Manager Sales.
- Sales Operations and Customer Marketing Manager.
- Sales Accounting & Modern Trade.
- HR Business Partner.
- National Sales Development and Business Analytics.
- Trade Partners
- Key Accounts (TT)
- Appointment of Sub - stockiest in his / her territory in alignment with RM/ZM.
- Approval of CFA claims.
- First cut approval of DB / SD claims.
- First cut approval of TADA for his/her team.
Experience & Qualification:
Regular Graduation or above from reputed Institute with 3-5 years of Sales experience in FMCG Companies. Experience to work with Min team size of 7 SO’s/ DR’s.
- Adept at MS Office.
- Knowledge of BTL activities.
- Selling Skills.
- Good communication.
- Practical Creativity & Analytical Skills.
- High Entrepreneurial Drive.
- High Man management and Motivation skills.
- Strong planning and execution skills.
- A judicious mix of both interpersonal and business skills.
- Ability to foresee future requirements keeping in mind the changing organization needs.
- Ability to do multi tasks and be comfortable with some ambiguity.
- Must have mobility and be ready to work anywhere. This position will have internal movements after every 24 months.